.

2008/12/03

婚禮曲目-結婚

迎客:
Back For Good / Take That
But I Do Love You / LeAnn Rimes
Can't help falling in love / A-Teens
For the first time / Kenny Loggins
How Deep Is Your Love / Bee Gees
I Swear / All 4 one
Me and you and a dog named Boo / Lobo
You're beautiful / James Blunt
Forever in love / Kenny G
Air on the G String /Thomas Hardin Trio
Through the Arbor / Kevin Kern

第一次進場:
I Believe My Heart / Duncan James & Keedie
第二次進場:
Canon in D / Pachellbel
第三次進場:
Kiss me / Sixpence None the Richer

用餐:
Endless Love / Lionel Richie
Have I Told You Lately / Rod Stewart
I believe I can fly / R.kelly
I DO / 98 Degrees
I knew I loved you / Savage Garden
I lay my love for you / Westlife
Love is all around / Tears For Fears
Open arms / Journey
Save The Last Dance For Me / Micheal Buble
This I promise you / Ronan Keating
To Where You Are / Josh Groban
Truly Madly Deeply / Savage Garden

送客:
All the love in the world / The Corrs
Always / Bon Jovi
Can you celebrate / 安室奈美惠
Dream Again / 王力宏
Greatest Love of All / Whitney Houston
When you say nothing at all / Allison Krauss

沒有留言: